General Terms & Conditions
(Stand: Juni 2022)
- Scope of application
For all deliveries of Maho Mizoguchi (hereinafter also referred to as Mahoroba Verlag) to consumers, these General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
- Contractual partner
The purchase contract is concluded with Mahoroba Verlag, owner: Maho Mizoguchi, Aurikelstr. 44, 82024 Taufkirchen.
- Conclusion of the contract
- The presentation of the products in the online store does not constitute a legally binding offer, but only an invitation to order.
- By clicking the button [Buy/order with costs] you place a binding order for the goods listed on the order page. Your purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order by sending an order confirmation by e-mail immediately after receiving your order.
- Right of withdrawal
- If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or independent professional activity), you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of withdrawal according to section 4.1, you have to bear the regular costs of the return shipment.
- In all other respects, the right of withdrawal shall be governed by the provisions set forth in detail in the following:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us [Maho Mizoguchi, Aurikelstr. 44, 82024 Taufkirchen, Germany, +49 176 31066408, firstname.lastname@example.org] of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post). You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. You can also fill out and submit the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration electronically on our website (insert internet address). If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such revocation without delay (e.g. by e-mail).
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
- End of the cancellation policy -
(¹ This cancellation policy is valid from 28.05.2022. It does not apply to the separate delivery of goods.)
- Prices and shipping costs
- The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
- In addition to the stated prices, we charge shipping costs for delivery. The prices are described on the page https://www.mahoroba.de/shipping-prices. The shipping costs are again clearly communicated to you on the product pages, in the shopping cart system and on the order page.
- The delivery time is up to 7 days. We indicate any deviating delivery times on the respective product page.
- Payment can be made either in advance, Paypal or credit card.
- If you choose payment in advance, we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
- Retention of title
- BUntil full payment, the goods remain our property.
- Dispute Resolution
- The EU Commission has created an Internet platform for online dispute resolution. The platform serves as a contact point for the out-of-court settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online purchase contracts. More information is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.